Monday, September 16, 2013

Week Three: Time Flies

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Phrynette Married (1911)


This week, I got caught up in errands and outside life so, our schooling got put on the back burner. Time and I were not on the same schedule. Time went too fast and I went too slow. However, we did manage some good school time by the end of the week.

Here's what we did:


"t" is for tracks! We had fun "vrooming" our cars on {and off} the road.

8 fish in a fishbowl. We counted them multiple times before it made it to the wall of fame.

Apple printing! Turned into a big, green, glob of a mess but finding a new way to make Art is always fun!

Things we learned this week:
It takes a lot of motivation, some days, to get stuff done. It's going to take a lot, on my part, to keep us in this. And that's okay. I'm willing to do it. Plus, we always have fun once we sit down and do something! He's always so proud when he completes a project and for him to have that kind of feeling... {sigh} ...I'd do just about anything. I'm already super proud of him.
 
Where some of our ideas came from this week:


1 comment:

  1. What fun! I love your projects this week - how cool to paint with cars!

    ReplyDelete