Thursday, February 26, 2015

Year Two: Week Eleven: Stuck on a Feeling!

I love your face. It always brings me peace.
~Moonlight and Valentino

This week we talked about our feelings! My sidekick wears his emotions on his sleeve, he always has. It was a good week to focus on what makes us change our feelings and why we feel the way we do. I am quite lucky because, normally, my little sidekick is quite the happy fellow. 

 Paper plate emotions. Easy after-school activity for us! I wrote the name on each plate and had him draw what each one looked like. Easy peasy. The idea was found here


Ice painting! While this doesn't have much of anything to do with emotions, it was FUN!  
Here. For you, if you want to try too!


We had a Valentine Date at his school (a couple weeks ago now). We had tea and he decorated a cookie for us to share. It was a happy day.  

Bubble valentines from my little Valentine. :) We found some dollar bubbles and I used Pinterest to find some cute saying. I had him write one word and sign each card. (Writing the whole thing would have been a bit much for the little guy.) 



Straw Blow Monsters! {Beware of spittle!}
After the paint dried, we drew monster faces and practiced some fine motor movement by making crinkle arms and legs. His monster has 10 eyes! He was quite specific, so I thought I should let you know. :) 

I may have had a little too much fun with this one.... 

 Winter finally arrived! We are actually in the middle of our second snow storm, right now. All my babies love the snow though! 

Enjoy the weather wherever you are! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment