Friday, March 6, 2015

Year Two: Week Twelve: Dino Stomp, Stomp, Stomp!

Dr. Ian Malcolm: Now eventually you might have dinosaurs on your, on your dinosaur tour, right? Hello? yes?
~Jurassic Park

We had another cold and wintry week here! It was Dinosaur week! 
Check out this fun! 


 We busted out the musical instruments and made some {noise}! This is one of his favorite things to do when we are stuck inside.

 Oh yes. We made s'mores! Oh yes. They were delicious!


Toothbrush painting was a fun and different way to start this project...

...Which resulted in DINOSAUR FEET!  

So, of course, we had to add a dinosaur hat and tail!
(Shout out to {Misty Taylor} for that great gift!) 
Then my little dino took me on a musical adventure throughout the house.
Stomp, stomp, stomp!

If I had only known how much from my sidekick would have from this little volcano! 
Click here for Volcano fun!
After we built it and let it dry, Sidekick got to mix colors (another favorite of his) and made our little white mound into Sherbet Mountain.

It was glorious and beautiful!  

He had such fun making bubble eruptions!  


 More snow at our home! We even made a snowman this time!

I surprised my sidekick with some hidden caveman messages/hieroglyphics. 
Can you figure them out? 


My sidekick sure did! He even wrote the answers all himself! I'm such a proud mom! 

We've got more fun on the way! Come back and see us soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment