Friday, February 28, 2014

Week 5.2: Lost Some Time But, Forgot To Miss It

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not.
Essays: First Series (1841) Essay XII, "Art"
Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
How did I miss a whole week? What did we do? Where was I? Please tell me I'm not the only momma who has day{s} like this?
 
Anyway! Here we are! Back with some new art projects in the books and some new life lessons learned, as well.
 
Take a look:
 
 
 "K" is for kite! I, of course, found my inspiration on Pinterest but I took it a step further with my sidekick and made the diamond part into a puzzle! He had zero difficulty with it, the little smarty!
 
 "L" is for lion. {another Pinterest find} This was a roaring success! He loved the finished project and was quick to show Daddy when he came home from work!
 
 We found love for a new sport this week. BOWLING! It was so much fun to watch him "bowl" and to see all the excitement that a little person could have just explode out of him!
 
 It's Carnivale time in Venezia again! Since it's our last year in Italy, we had to make the trip! Gorgeous costumes, lots of birds, lots of water, and lots of fun!
 
 Daddy has recently taken up snowboarding. It's given us a chance to explore even more of this beautiful country. This past weekend, while Daddy was on the slopes, we spent many fun hours in toddler-waist deep snow! There were also cappuccinos for Mommy and hot chocolates and pastries for my sidekick. This family definitely loves the mountains!
 
One extra "K" picture. This kid is so sweet. I wanted to send a picture to Daddy during some down time in our snow playing. My little sidekick says, "Here Mommy. I kiss you. Say cheese!". My heart melted into the snow right then and there. I love every day with him. More and more.
 
Enjoy your kids this week. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!
 
Remember to follow my Homeschooling ideas on Pinterest! http://www.pinterest.com/mandycarol/homeschooling/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment